Korea, South Korea, Access South Korea now, Teach, ask now, travel, job, new job, money, teach english in koreaKorea, South Korea, Access South Korea now, Teach, ask now, travel, job, new job, money, teach english in korea Access South Korea Now
Home| Contact Us | About Us  한국어    


Follow us on...

Watch us on...

Link with us on...

Digg us...

Blog with us...

Create with us on
our Wiki...

powered by FreeFind

Search the ASK Now Wiki

Bookmark and Share

Recruiting License:

address info

Table of Contents


If you would like to fly around Korea, it is also an option.  Domestic flights are very cheap due to the short distances.  It does not often make sense to fly from city to city because with the time it takes to get to and from airports, you often end up spending the same amount of time traveling as you would on a train, or even a bus.  However, there are some instances where it makes sense. For example, if you want to go to Jeju Island, a flight is your best option.  For well under $200 you can make the flight from Seoul to Jeju. 

This is a highly recommended trip as well.  Jeju Island is a wonderful place to visit and it has much to offer the traveler.  Again, contact a travel agent in regards to getting a flight.  If you look at the English newspapers, the Korea Herald and the Korea Times, you can find ads for many English speaking travel agents.  This is also where you would check should you want to get a flight out of the country.  If you have a hard time finding these papers, you can also check out their websites as the travel agents have their numbers listed there as well. 

On the topic of traveling out of the country, should you decide to do this on one of your vacations, be sure to get a re-entry visa.  You can get this at the airport, although it is more difficult, and you don’t have as much time.  Your best bet is to get it taken care of at your local immigration office in the city you are located.  You will need to bring in your Registration Card and your passport.  Since you will be entering Korea on an E-2 visa, which is a teaching visa, you will need a re-entry visa if you wish to leave the country and return during your contract.  This will cost you around $30.  Again, someone at your school will be able to direct you to where you need to go to get this. 

Next Chapter

Apply Now!

Listen to learn more


Click play to hear what the report is all about.   Flash Audio

Claim a new and exciting job opportunity today! Visiting another part of the world for free while earning excellent money is not unrealistic. In fact, it’s easily accessible, and you can do it! There are boundless positions available to teach English